Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thank You, Edmodo and So Many Others, For Sharing Our Stories During National Library Week

This week I was honored to have Edmodo share my story on National Library Workers Day, part of ALA's National Library Week.

I just love how Edmodo and so many other friends are lifting up libraries, librarians, and school libraries throughout the month.  It means the world to me as a librarian, teacher, and advocate for all things with learning and reading.

At the end of this week I am going to share a new project bringing Edmodo and "Banding Together" together.  I can't wait to share and connect children around the world.

Happy National Library Week to all of my friends who work in libraries, classrooms, and communities.  You are making such a difference in the lives of our young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment