Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Check Out This Padlet Of Awesome Ideas For Using PebbleGo With Our Learners! Share Your Ideas Too.

Yesterday I had the so much fun sharing two of my favorite digital resources from Capstone.... PebbleGo and Capstone Interactive!  I was honored to present with Paige Jaeger, who spoke about Rosen Digital, and Marc Seigel, who spoke about Scholastic Library Publishing.  

I shared how these digital resources can be used to support our young learners in the research and inquiry process and throughout all subjects and interests in the library, at school and at home.  
I also shared several projects ideas that I did with my students when using PebbleGO and the eBooks within Capstone Interactive.  There are so many ways that digital tools can be used to highlight and show what they have learned.  

And I LOVE seeing all of the ideas that people share on Twitter through the #PebbleGo hashtag so I wanted to bring them together in a special place.  

I created a Padlet (shown above) called Let's Hear Your PebbleGo Ideas!  How do you use it with your students? and just look all of the ideas that people have shared already.  It is awesome!  

Please go to the Padlet and share your ideas too.  We can share projects, blog posts, pictures, ideas and tips on how we use PebbleGo in the library, classroom and other places too. 
The archive will be available from School Library Journal soon.  So if you were not able to attend you can watch that and have all of the resources that we shared.  


Thank you friends for sharing with all of us....It is so much fun seeing how we are using PebbleGo and Capstone Interactive within our school communities.   

No comments:

Post a Comment