Friday, November 13, 2015

Honored and Excited To Be One Of Buncee's New Ambassador's!

One of my favorite digital storytelling tools is eduBuncee.  I love this creation and presentation tool as it is simple, fun, and engaging to use with students of all ages, in all subjects.

I am honored and excited to be one of the new Buncee Ambassadors.
 On the Ambassador pages, you can read a little about each one of us....
 and why we love Buncee.
One of my favorite projects I have done with them is Buncee Buddies that we did last year with several schools around the world.
You can read all about the Buncee Buddies project on my blog.
And about all of the ambassadors at the Buncee Ambassador Corner.   I got a lot of ideas reading through the profiles and I am sure you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment