Friday, August 12, 2016

50 New Songs & Stories In This Fun Symbaloo From Cantata Learning!

Do I have an awesome new Symbaloo webmix to share with you!
The Fall 2016 Season from Cantata Learning is out and the books and songs are amazing!

I unpacked mine yesterday and couldn't stop singing and reading all of the new wonderful titles from Cantata.

In fact, we were so excited that Brianna and I put all of the new ones is the brand new Symbaloo above.  You can get to the Cantata Learning Fall 2016 Books and Songs Symbaloo here.

This will take you to every one of the titles shown on each tile.
 When I clicked on The Gingerbread Man, 
it took me right to The Gingerbread Man on the Cantata Learning website where I can stream the music or download the MP3.
At the bottom of this Symbaloo, you will find a link to three other Symbaloo's for the Spring 2015, Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Books and Songs from Cantata Learning.  These links are found on each Symbaloo.
Also, you will find a link to Capstone, making it very easy to order all of the Cantata Learning books and songs too.

Have fun and remember.....Singing your lessons makes learning extra fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment