Wednesday, November 16, 2016

You Can Now Watch Our "Measure Reading With Reading" myON Webinar Recording, Free!

Do you want to mix things up this year and look for ways to measure reading growth and engagement in addition to the reading assessments that take place throughout the year? 

Look no further! 

Last week, I had the honor of presenting Measure Reading With Reading....Developing Connections, Passion and Lifelong Readers with my friends at myON.  
I showed ways to develop connections, passion and lifelong readers by engaging students in wonderful reading resources, tools and projects.  

I left everyone with lots of ideas on how to measure reading with reading that will empower students, inform families and help teachers monitor activity and growth too.  

You can also get all of these ideas and resources by watching the webinar recording here.  
There are lots of terrific resources, digital tools and apps that I shared during the webinar.  You will find them collected on this special Measure Reading With Reading Symbaloo here

If you have any questions about how to view the webinar or the content itself, please let me know.  I would love to share with you too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment