Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Shannon's Favorite Finds Kicks Off On October 6....Mark Your Calendars Now

I am excited to share a little news with all of you.

On October 6, I will be kicking off Shannon's Favorite Finds with my friends at Follett.

Every Friday, I will be sharing my favorite finds in a post, Collection by Destiny and a whole lot of fun!  You can follow #FavoriteFindsFriday to see my favorite finds and I will be asking you to participate in lots of ways too.

To give you a little sneak peak, for my first #FavoriteFindsFriday I will be celebrating literacy as I celebrate being at the School Library Journal Summit in Nashville next weekend.

So mark your calendars and get ready to follow Shannon's Favorite Finds at #FavoriteFindsFriday and on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment